mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Messy day!

Today's Playlist.
Inside the playlist there are two songs (6/7) of an 1975's album. I't's the biggest fail of web research of myself...hihihih
Than, some weeks ago, I wanted to dwnload a Peter Wolf's album, so i reaserch into the web to get one.
Some failures after I get an album of 1975.  I didn't know who is this guy, so i collected it without listen it and I found this diamond composed by so many musicians that you can't believe it. AH!
My advice is:
Lissen the playlist and choice what you like more than others (than leave a comment).
Soon i want to load this Album.

PLAYLIST
01 - Rudy Ray Moore - The Buggy Ride
02 - Mike pedicin - Burnt Toast And Black Coffee
03 - Amos Milburn - Whiz-A-Shoo-Pepi-Dada
04 - Wee Willie & The Winners - Get Some
05 - The Shaolin Afronauts - The Scarab
06 - Peter and the Wolf - Introduction
07 - Peter and the Wolf - Peter's Theme
08 - London Underground - Norwegian Wood
09 - Lloyd Nolen - Fun Fun
10 - Skunk Anansie - You'Re Too Expensive
11 - Frank Zappa and the Mother of Invention - Absolutely Free
12 - Transgender - Mavra (sal a ruè)
13 - Jack Johnson - When I Look Up
14 - Meat Puppets - Away


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lasciare una Traccia di sè è l'inizio di una lunga riconferma della propria esistenza.
If you make a sign of yourself, you can comprehend your own existence.
Leaving a sign of ourself is the way to begin to recognize our own existence